Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Book Rants: Caleo

umm

so I've gotten ToA and yeah I really want to take it off I was so excited for this book but now, not so much. There's this really annoying girl that I really do not like, but that's not what I'm worried about. Percy's getting a baby sister? No, not what I'm worried about. What I'm worried about, my diggity dogs, is the last chapter.

By the way, spoilers for Trials of Apollo: The Hidden Oracle

Chapter 39, Want to hit Leo? That is understandable, Hunk Muffin earned it.

Okay so he comes back? Nice, but guess who he's back with? Yeah, a trash bag whose name is Calypso. The Calypso Hater Club is enraged. And she has the nerve to call him babe? I am utterly ENRAGED. Uncle Rick, I spent $20 for a Caleo shrine? Since most of you already know, I , eternally, will hate Caleo because of its reasons you can find here, but yeah. Um, no. Please no.
Dear Calypso,
    Go back to where you belong, trash.
Sincerely, the frenchiest fry, Clare Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment