Monday, March 28, 2016

New Author!

Well hello friends!

We have a new author on Book Club, Nathan Tran!

(cough remember that guy who had that book about organisms yeah this is him)

Now, internoots prepare yourself for Trump-hating Gravity-Falls-Loving cares-way-too-much-about-his eggs.... NATHAN TRAN!!!
DON'T VOTE FOR TRUMP

Woah, Nathan you want to make a good impression on them, right?

... (silence)

Well, this is the guy who did advertise the words Don't Vote For Trump on a piece of cardboard. Well, he's here and you can't escape him. I'm hoping to get more authors on this blog and have posts almost everyday! Stay tuned! Nathan, what series- Oh no.. oh my.................................... he's advertising again, isn't he?

Welp, he's gonna have a bad time. Remember guys, chess on Sunday, Quidditch practice on Friday, and farewell.

*a hurricane of Don't Vote for Trump cardboard pieces slam into Clare's face*

Nathan!

What? I'm just proving my point! Kids, DON'T VOTE FOR-

Let me try this again.. yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah and farewell.


*disappears in a bunch of pink sticky notes*


Why does she get a fancy outro? I  can do that!

*Falls into a pile of Don't Vote for Trump cardboard pieces*


I'm working on it! 


*storms out*

No comments:

Post a Comment