Monday, April 25, 2016

Book Rants: MERCH

Okay,there's merch for things, right?

There's the Harry Potter Funko Figures. But I've looked literally everywhere and I can't find the first Dumbledore! I've only got the second! Why have merchandise and make them impossible to find?

Example: There's an actual Mythomagic Card Series on Etsy. But guess what? I've ordered the set that includes 7 Common Cards, 2 Limited Edition Cards (One Monster, One God), and possibly one holographic limited edition double attack point card. I've ordered this set seven times, and I still cannot find the limited edition holographic double attack point Nemesis, Ares, or Persephone! WHY??!!!! Again, I have ordered this SEVEN TIMES!!! I've got three Ghost Kings already, and that's supposedly the "hardest card to find!" Nathan isn't even giving me his holographic double attack point Nemesis! ??????? Don't even get me started on the glossy Aphrodite double defence point card! I've been looking for it for so long! AND NOW IT'S OUT OF STOCK!! Like I want to charmspeak my enemy! I WANT 5000 DEFENCE! I will not settle for the extra attack Aphrodite! That one just has glitter! Okay, I admit, the extra attack Artemis is pretty neat since the silver glimmers BUT AT LEAST THE NEW ATTACK (which is to summon the hunters) IS USEFUL! The extra attack is just to speak French, which'll just heal you fully? YOU WOULDN'T NEED THAT HEALING IF YOU JUST GAVE ME DOUBLE DEFENCE. I have ELEVEN holographic Hermes cards now, I don't need to steal more health points. THE DOUBLE ATTACK HOLOGRAPHIC CARDS GO OUT IN TWO WEEKS! I don't want it to go out in two weeks! And by the way, they didn't even make Mythomagic statues for the minor gods! I want a lil tiny Nike on my drawer! I'M SORRY HEPHAESTUS BUT I HAVE THREE OF YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment