Friday, April 22, 2016

Seventh Book!

No, the book will not be one I'm currently reading.

Our book this time shall be The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire! (Since none of you could comment what you've been reading and I hate Rick Riordan right now)
It's a very funny and random book, but it's worth reading. I am a Type Three Emo, so you should expect things like this from me. (Type Three Emo, fan of the Emo Trio, new or old, and a phan.)

Hello reader! In this book is a world. A world created by two awkward guys who share their lives on the internet! We are Dan and Phil and we invite you on a journey inside our minds!

It's a book from danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil! Very amazing indeed. A few of my friends and I have even started looking for more proof that Phan is real!

(though I respect their privacy if it isn't.)

DON'T EVEN ASK ME WHY NATHAN ISN'T POSTING I'M SO ANGRY AT HIM RIGHT NOW

bye

*disappears in a cloud of lightning*

No comments:

Post a Comment