Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sixth Book

Hello beauties and gentlebeauties!

Our sixth book is from our own author, Nathan.

I recently read a good young adult fiction novel with a main character that kinda reminds me of me.The book is called Mindblind by Jennifer Rozines Roy. give it 4.9/5!!! #DVT

Okay, Nathan. But what's with that .1? Did the book not deserve it? Okay, but this book is pretty recent and looks pretty decent. (that rhymed haha) Oh, and I really wonder what that hashtag must stand for. (obvious sarcasm is obvious)

 BUT CLARE! WHAT'S THE SU-

 It's my birthday on Tuesday! I'ma have a great time and on Friday, national emo day to most, I will show everyone tons of books you should read! And also, on instagram when I said I didn't ship Caleo there were so many responses in the comments on other photos. (Cause I'm not famous at all haha)

 "LET MY CHILD HAVE LOVE"
 Like come on I'm just giving an opinion calm your wheat bread

But yeah follow me @highbookshelves and on wattpad @wannagotoheaven!

Well, I'm going to LA soon for Wizarding World of Harry Potter! Remember, chess on Sundays, Quidditch Practice on Fridays, and farewell.

*disappears in a tornado of embroidered MTT hearts*

No comments:

Post a Comment