Friday, April 29, 2016

Dose of Fandoms

Welcome to Dose of Fandoms! A new series I have in which I will talk about fandoms, book or not, unfiltered.This meeting is about The Type Three Emo. Let's go.

twenty one pilots: Oh this will be fun. I miss the Vessel era, it was so happy and the fandom was so cozy. BOOM! Radio stations had to come in and ruin it for the Skeleton Clique. Now, everyone in the fandom hates Stressed Out! Their albums are so short though, but I loved Blurryface nonetheless. We Don't Believe What's on TV is my favorite on the album. Also, Holding on to You was beautiful. I'm trying to learn the handshake, it's so hard! I hate it when people don't appreciate Josh, he's in the band as well! Screen is nice and happy, and Goner is so sad... top is in the more recent addition to the Type Three Emo, but it's beautiful still. I love twenty one pilots, my favorite band. And did you know you can hear Josh in migraine? He does 2..3.. when Tyler goes depresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssing thoughts.

Troye Sivan: oh i love my twelve year old. twelve? i meant four. four year old. how do you not ship him with connor? i mean it's okay if you still ship him with tyler, but whyyyy? blue neighborhood is bae. amazhang. suburbia, for him, lost boy, and talk me down are my personal favorites. really speaks to me, you know? i've been subscribed to troye since 50,000 subs. why doesn't he post anymore? i liked trxye and wild he made funny vids. what happened to his quiff? did he just cut his hair too short? it's fine i still love my gay baby

Lana Del Rey: amazhang. first song i heard was summertime sadness back when i was into mainstream stuff *shudder* i love off to the races and diet mountain dew, and have listened to all albums. love double thumbs up

Marina and the Diamonds: LoVe. First song heard: Valley of the Dolls, Favorite: I am not a Robot so yEaH basically

Melanie Martinez: how do you not love mel? she's amazing as well. loved her since the voice! i was devastated when she was kicked off. i liked dollhouse, it was amazing, but when i listened to crybaby, i was amazed. i love concept albums, i think i read somewhere badlands was one as well? eh. her style of clothing and music is just lovable and creepy at the same time. like my personality. she's beautiful. love. my fave song from her was pity party but now its mad hatter. cos my pen name is hatter minerva.

Halsey: our love. nathan got obsessed with her recently. my favorite song from her is in a competition between gasoline and roman holiday and young god. but i like young god the most so i think that takes the cake. halsey's hair is beautiful as well. colorful and smooth. i like the instrumentals to her songs. they're nice. the first song i heard from her was hurricane. still love it.

Panic! At The Disco: I HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS BRENDON!!!!1!!!11!!!1 also Gerard read the milk fic... ew. First song I heard from them was I Write Sins not Tragedies, naturally. I first became a fan like in 2013 I think. I loved Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die! Favorite song from them goes to Miss Jackson because um percy hahahahhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ha so.......... let's move on... I never fully listened to A Fever You Can't Sweat Out, Pretty. Odd, or Vices and Virtues. Just choppy parts. Don't kill me pls

Fall Out Boy: I don't like them as much as I used to, but still a fan. First song I'd listened from them was Sugar We're Goin Down, and I don't even remember when that was. Favorite song from them goes to Uma Thurman, because it's catchy and I love the actress. I've only listened to Save Rock and Roll and American Beauty/American Psycho please don't kill me

My Chemical Romance: I'm not exactly a fan of them, but I'm not exactly not a fan. Only listened to Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge and a few other songs. I was still sad when they broke up, however.

Phan: do i have to i mean im already a hardcore fan

but yeah! that was the type three emo. In case you don't know the types, here.
  1. Suicidal, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping with the Sirens, Pierce the Veil, Asking Alexandria, MyDigitalEscape
  2. Hair dye, piercings, likes concerts more than people, Downlord, Slipknot
  3. twenty one pilots, troye sivan, melanie martinez, lana del rey, marina and the diamonds, halsey, panic!, fob, phan, undertale
  4. doesn't like to be called emo, Arctic Monkeys, Death note, Catfish and the Bottlemen, likes galaxy
Scene, not emo: Hair dyed many bright colors, likes cute stuff, says they're random, anime fan nerd, uses teh and rawr
Which are you? 

I hope this meeting was your cup of tea (or coffee idk what you like) and g'night.


No comments:

Post a Comment