Friday, April 29, 2016

Eighth Book!

First off, Fandom Week started yesterday, so the activity is that if you're in any sort of fandom, write the number 74 on you because 7 Harry Potter Books, 7 Heroes of Olympus, 4, for Tobias Eaton, and put them together and you get 74, for the 74th Hunger Games! Fandom Week ends on May 5th, so hurry and write down 74!

Still no requests, so I'll give you one of my recommendations.



Ten Reasons Not To Die by Vanessa, (no last name) is a book where there's a girl who wants to commit suicide, but this guy wants to prevent her from doing so, so she gives him ten days to give her ten reasons not to die, and if he fails, she can go jump off a cliff. Here's the description.
"Give me ten days, and I can give you ten reasons not to die." Evan paused. "And if I can't change your mind by then, you can go jump off that cliff."
Very amazing book, in my opinion it should've won the 2012 Watty's, but it's in the past. It's a short story, 12 chapters, but still amazing. Tem/Tem.

Remember, chess on Sundays, Quidditch Practice on Fridays, and farewell.

*disappears in a flash of green light*

No comments:

Post a Comment